Whether you’re a solo practitioner, or you work at an AmLaw100 firm, often the decision to hire you over another lawyer comes down to the information found in your bio. Sadly, many lawyers’ bios miss the mark.
That’s where we come in.
We’re legal marketing pros. We know how to construct a bio that engages the reader and highlights your experience. Equally important, we use ethical SEO techniques, ensuring your bio matches the way prospects search for specific experience or representative matters. Maybe your bio just needs a little tweaking – or perhaps a complete re-write is in order. Choose from one of our three levels of service, and we’ll get your bio in shape and ready to make the short list.
Members of our writing and editing team have held the following leadership positions:
- Media & Communications Director with 10+ years’ experience at several national and international law firms
- Senior Business Development Director at two AmLaw 100 firms
- Corporate Communications Manager with an additional 10+ years’ legal proofreading experience at several top-tier law firms
- Marketing Communications Manager for an AmLaw 100 firm
- Director of Online Marketing at two top law firms
- Media Relations & Communications Manager for several large national and international law firms (including an AmLaw 10) and a well-known nonprofit organization
…and we’ve earned a variety of undergraduate and advanced degrees from institutions that include:
- Boston College
- Emory University
- Harvard University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Simon Fraser University (Canada)
- Stanford University
- Tufts University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Toronto
- Yale University
So how are we really different from other service providers? In a word — or three: SEO. We have a long and successful track record of providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to several top international law firms. We weave the same ethical SEO techniques that we have used to promote practice areas into writing bios for lawyers, helping ensure that the content matches the way prospects search for specific experience or representative matters. (And we’re never spammy in our approach!)